Hello Everyone You are not the one who lost own smartphone. Lets check how to find lost or stolen smartphone.
- First, use your computer browser to log in to the Google account you have set up on your phone.
- Open google.com and search find my phone .
- Google displays a map that attempts to zero in on the location of your device.
First set the Setting.
- Launch Settings.
- Tap Security & lock screen.
- Tap the Device administrators.
- Tap Find My Device so that a check-mark appears in the checkbox.
- Tap the back button in the top left corner of your screen.
- Tap the back button again in the top left corner to return to the main Settings menu.
- Tap Location in the main Settings menu.
- Tap the switch beside Location at the top of the screen so that it turns on.
- Tap the Mode.
- Tap the High accuracy so the circle is filled in.
- Tap the back button in the top left corner.
- Tap the Google Location History.
- Tap the switch beneath Location History so that it turns on.
- Tap the switch beside your device so that it turns on.
Now Open your Web Browser
- First Click at this website - android.com/find
- Enter your E-mail or gmail address in the box privately and safely.
- Now google check your gmail perfectly just wait for few seconds and please also complete any verification from Google. Just complete this process.
- Now check your location perfectly in Google map.
Your iPhone knows where you are, and it remembers where you have been. It keeps a record of your frequent hangouts — aka “significant locations” — and uses this data to make location-based suggestions using Siri and to power other features. Don’t panic, though: This data is kept on your phone, not collected by Apple.
Significant Locations settings’ are buried pretty deep. You’ll find them in Settings > Privacy > Location Services > System Services > Significant Locations.
You must authenticate yourself to see them, using your passcode, Touch ID or Face ID. Once you’re in, you’ll see a list of the towns and cities you have visited. Each one will have the number of sub-locations, and the date or date range of your visits.
The city you live in will probably have the most entries, but you may be surprised at which other spots have been recorded. To view the locations on a map, just tap the name of a city.
The data can be either fascinating or scary, depending on your point of view. You’ll see a map showing circles indicating your most-visited locations. Below the map is a list, ordered by frequency of visit. Tap on one of these locations and you’ll see yet another list (and map) detailing the exact times of your visits.